Dr. Tracey S. Mendel, a native of NJ, received her BS in Biology and Pre-Chiropractic from Bloomfield College. After receiving her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Western States Chiropractic College, she opened a practice in Portland, OR, where she lived for 14 years. She and her husband moved back to the Garden State to be closer to family. She has a family practice in Sparta and can be found at the the local baseball or soccer field cheering on her sons. Life is good!
Her practice keeps the whole body in mind. From musculoskeletal aches and pains, to advice on proper nutrition and exercise, she uses a variety of techniques to match your needs:
- Soft tissue massage
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Light force work called Network Spinal Analysis and Activator instrument
- Functional Medicine and Nutrition
Since 1996, she have designed her practice to treat from the elderly to the smallest newborn.
- Masters of Science:Human Nutrition/ Functional Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: Biology/ Pre-Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- National Board Certification Parts I, II, III, IV
- Chiropractic Licensure in New Jersey
- Chiropractic Licensure in Oregon